CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

ALEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Birthday banner

This past Saturday was my granddaughter Alee's 7th birthday party.  I made her this Happy Birthday banner with the Pennant die (#113483, $39.95) and the Big Shot by Stampin' Up.

Princess Diva


Mad Hatter & Alice in Wonderland
King Arthur & the Wicked Mother




Peter Pan & Wendy

Sleeping Beauty

Party Divas

Game time

Table decorations


Snow White

Sleeping Beauty



Opening gifts

Got all the toys I wanted!





Time to cut the cake!

Happy 7th Birthday Alee!
Thank you everyone for coming!

It was a great party and everyone had a good time.  Thank you for letting me share my family's celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...