CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH

Good morning everyone! Here's a Halloween page layout that I worked on yesterday.  It's ready to put my grand children's pictures when Halloween comes around.


Pumpkin Patch

On this layout I used Martha Stewart's Holidays die-cut laser sheets, Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder, Sizzix Big Shot by Stampin' Up, black and pumpkin pie card stock, and the photo corners X-large punch.  I also cut the "Pumpkin Patch" sign from the October 31 Cricut cartridge.


Beware

The "BEWARE" was also cut from the same cartridge and of course I added Stickles.  For any type of Halloween project this cartridge is really great. 

I will be creating several more Halloween layouts, I've got to, I have six grandchildren.  This layout was quick and not difficult to make.  You can find the laser die-cuts at Michael's.  The set I bought was on clearance. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...