CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 02, 2010

NO-SEW SLUMBER SACK

Good Saturday morning everyone.  I pray that you have a great day today!  Get up and live a joyous life.  This is my project I worked on yesterday.  Hope you like it.
No-sew fleece kit

Front side

Back side

Finished slumber sack

To store roll sack up

Tie sack bundle for storage or transport
I bought this kit over a year ago at Jo-Ann's and it required no sewing (love it, love it).   Since I will be participating in the annual Craft Fair at St. John Neumann (SJN) in November, I decided to finally put it together.   It took me about an hour to complete and I already have a buyer.  My granddaughter Alee saw it and wanted it.  I told her she could get her daddy to buy it at the craft fair (LOL).  

All craft items are donated to the Marthas and Marys at SJN, sold at the craft fair, and the proceeds go towards helping the church and the community.  Please contact me if you would like to donate a hand-made craft project.  Every one's contribution is appreciated.

That's all for today, I'm off to have fun, fun at the Bo-Bunny Crop at Scrappin' Time located on Eastern and Russell Road.  I won't be posting until Monday.  Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...