CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing

Thanks for stopping by today!

My oldest granddaughter Brianna plays the violin and when I came across this designer paper by DCWV it was meant for a page layout.  The DSP is the Performance stack.


"You Make My Heart Sing" was cut from the Wild Card cartridge and I added Stickles.  The Elegant Flourishes is a Tim Holtz die which I love to use.

 
The flowers were made with the Fancy Flower and the Scallop Circle punches by Stampin' Up.  The Flourish #2 is a Sizzix die.

I don't have a picture yet of Brianna and her violin, but I have my camera ready.

Enjoy your day and please visit my blog again.

Erlinda


1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Muy bonito su layout Erlinda el papel perfecto, me gustaron mucho las flores.
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...