CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

CLOCK ALBUM

Welcome to my blog!

This past weekend I took time to make this BoBunny
album kit which included one acrylic clock shape, six chipboard clocks and two jumbo metal rings.
 
I decorated both the front and back of each chipboard, but I will only share a few of the pages.

 
I used several of Tim Holtz's Alterations dies.  This is the Elegant Flourishes die.
This one is the On the Edge Steampunk die.  I added these edges on several of the pages.  I liked the look it gave this page.

This is the Clock, Ornate and Hands die by Sizzix.  The musical notes designer paper (DSP) is from the Performance stack by DCWV.  Love this clock!
 

Used Stampin' Up's Two Tags die and the same DSP for my tags which tuck into the Steampunk cutout.



I could not resist using the Caged Bird die to finish off my album.  I glued tiny gold pearls around this page which my friend Cecy recently gave me.  It was the perfect accent to this page.  Thanks Cecy.  The key elements are from the Hardware Findings die by Tim Holtz. 

   Hope you liked this album.  I bought mine at Roberts Craft Store in St. George, Utah, but I recently saw it at Scrappin' Time here in Vegas. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Erlinda

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Me encanto Erlinda, le quedo muy bonito. Felicidades por su trabajo
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...