CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

CREATIVE ELEMENTS


Welcome to my blog!

At the beginning of the year, Stampin' Up hosts a Sale-A-Bration sale for it customers.  As a demonstrator, we are able to earn free stamp sets with our sales and recruiting.  I made this card with the free stamp set I earned.  I love this set and I definitely love "Free."

Creative Elements (#122647, $24.95)

Creative Elements contains 8 beautiful images.  I embossed the butterfly with Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  The images I used were the flower, butterfly, label and the word "create" to make this card.

Used the Square Lattice Impressions Folder after stamping the flourish image with brown ink on the Pretty in Pink cardstock (CS).  Also used the Little Leaves Sizzlet.  Added a pearl to the center of the flower and my card is complete.

The white banner is a cutout from the Petal Cone BigZ die.  This is the sample for my second card swap for the upcoming Regional conference.

 Thanks for stopping by,

Erlinda

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...