CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 08, 2011

Lovely Card Holder

Good Monday morning and welcome to my blog!

I had a great weekend starting with my PMS Crop on Friday night with friends, a yard sale on Saturday and Sunday going to church and listening to God's holy word.  In-between l worked on cards for my upcoming Stampin' Up workshop.  This is a quick and easy card holder that I plan to demonstrate to my hostess' guests.  
Using an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock (CS), scored at 5 1/2" on the long side and at 2 1/4" from the bottom.  Fold and crease well. Cut a "V" shape in the center of 2 1/4" bottom.  Add sticky tape to the sides of the 2 1/4" fold and adhere.  Using the Crop-a-dile punch holes in the center on both the left and right sides of the folded CS.  Open and weave 24" of coordinating ribbon so that the long sides of the ribbon are on the inside. That's what will hold your cards in place. 

To make this card I used the jumbo stampin' around Bouquet wheel, retired designer paper, red rhinestones, and Wonderful Words stamp set.

On this card I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder, Scallop Trim border punch, Occasional Quotes stamp set and a few white pearls.  Simple but elegant.  On the front of the card holder, I made the flower with the large scallop circle punch and white CS.

If you decide to make one and have any questions, please contact me.
Enjoy your day and come back again soon.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...