CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stampin' Up Regional

Good Tuesday morning my blog friends!

This past Saturday I was privileged to attend the Stampin' Up Regional in Henderson, Nevada.  Part of the excitement in attending a regional conference is swapping card fronts.  I set a goal of making 100 trades and in return received 100 swaps.  This card was my favorite swap, can you tell why?  The butterfly and the elegance of the card memorized me. 

These are just a few of the Christmas themed cards.

A few more cards that had flowers on them.  Each one very beautiful.

There were lots of Halloween cards and 3-D projects.  Great ideas.

This is what is called a slider card.  The left side is the closed version and the right side is the opened version.  Pretty cool the way it opens up.
We were allowed to do two make and take samples including stamping a matching envelope.  This card has a very vintage look and I loved it.

This last make and take card with an envelope is very pretty.

Without a doubt this regional was fabulous.  I will try to post some of the ideas and techniques which were taught, during this week.  The regional was also a great opportunity to make new friends and renew old ones.  Thank you Lisa and Maria for sharing this experience with me.

1 comments:

abby said...

me encantaron las tarjeta erlinda, sobre todo esa de la mariposa, me encanto blanca, y todas las demas estan bellas tambien, que bueno que paso un buen fin de semana en stampin up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...