CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

Good Friday morning everyone and welcome to my blog!

I can never get enough of butterflies and since I consider myself a social butterfly that was the inspiration for this layout.

My friend Gloria and I had a fun day at the Tivoli Village here in Vegas and she took this picture of me in front of the Brio. The Beautiful Butterflies die by Stampin' Up was used to cut the butterflies, but I can't remember where I got the designer paper (DSP).  Also added pearls to the butterflies.  "Social butterfly" was cut from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. 
The flowers were made with the Fancy Flower punch by Stampin' Up.  Used black CS and musical notes DSP to make the flowers.  The vine was cut with the Flowers and Vine die by Sizzix.
Adhesive rhinestones by Recollections look really beautiful.  The musical notes DSP is from the Performance stack by DCWV.  The background paper is black cardstock (CS) and blue glitter CS.

 
Well I hope my layout has inspired you to use butterflies and I recommend you visit the Tivoli Village.  Have a great weekend and don't forget to come back soon.

Erlinda

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

WOW, Erlinda le quedo hermoso su layout!!! me encantaron las mariposas y el titulo esta perfecto para ud!!!!
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...