CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Aviary stamp set (#120462)

On August 31th, I will be celebrating one year of blogging, thanks to a friend, Sherrill Graff.  I feel I have come a long way with managing my blog.  I have posted 528 entries and have had over 15,916 hits.  I think that deserves a "WooHoo!" 

To celebrate, I am raffling a FREE Stampin' Up stamp set if you leave me a comment.  The stamp set is the above precious "Aviary."  I will post the name of the winner on September 3rd.  Be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact you. 


This my home decor project for today.


Using the new Lace Ribbon border punch by Stampin' Up I punched out several strips from black cardstock scraps.  Then I ran them thru the sticker maker and glued the strips around my red candles.  I recommend that you do not light the candles, if you decide to decorate them with cardstock.   

Thank you for supporting my blog with your visits.  It is because of everyone that visits that I am motivated to continue to create and post. 

So don't forget to leave a comment, you may be the one to WIN!

Erlinda

8 comments:

joann valdez said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing your projects they are so wonderful. also thanks for the giveaway. i,m really getting into stamping. thanks again
http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

Mimi's Kreations said...

Congratulations!!!!
Muchas gracias por compartir sus proyectos y todos sus tips con nosotras.
Espero y puedo llegar a cumplir muchos anos mas de bloggin :)
cecy

Giacomo said...

congratulation! i'm happy to follow you! you was for me one of first follower of my little blog! =)

cricutmomof2 said...

Congrats Erlinda, you have done such a great job on your blog.

Emily said...

Congrats on 1 year of blogging :) You are doing an awesome job!

Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

abby said...

Felicidades!!!!! erlinda por ese año tan productivo para todos, con sus proyectos e ideas inovadoras, nos motiva a ser un blog tan bonito como el suyo. De nuevo GRACIAS por compartir toda su arte con nosotros, y le deceo de todo corazon que cumpla muchos años mas con tan hermoso proyecto del blog.

ShersL84bed said...

congratulations on your 1 year of blogging anniversary. Beautiful projects you've shared.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Julia Andrade said...

Congratulations! I only check your blog once a week, but when I do I look back at ALL you did the previous week I love getting so many ideas of things to do! Thank you for sharing all of your ideas and tips, here's looking forward to more years to come!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...