CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

KEY TO MY HEART

Eddie (3 yrs), Hector (2 yrs), Miguel (1 yr) and Letty (4 yrs)
Good morning and welcome to my blog!

Last year while visiting my sister, she showed me this photo of our children and I snatched it from her.  She didn't want to give it up.  This photo holds alot of sentimental value for both of us.  I promised her that I would make a copy and return the original---I lied!  I've held onto the photo for a long time but I plan to give her this layout and hope she likes it.
My photos continue to come out blurry or maybe its the photographer (me) lol.  The white doily is the new Stampin' Up stamp "Hello Doily" which I stamped with Versamark and heat set with white embossing powder.  Then I added tiny pink pearls by Recollections.  The title "Key to My Heart" was cut from the Sentimentals cartridge.

I made all the flowers with the Scallop Circle and Fancy Flowers punches with cardstock and brown packing paper.  The butterflies were cut with Martha Stewart punches and the keys are cut with Tim Holtz's Hardware Findings die.

More of my handmade flowers and the leaves are from the Tattered Leaves die also by Tim Holtz.  The beautiful pink pearls flourish is by Recollections.

The journaling tickets are by Tim Holtz (I've become addicted to his products).  The small piece of measuring tape is by Bobbin Ribbon. 
I framed this layout with the intent to give it to my sister for her birthday, I hope I don't have second thoughts and keep it for myself.

Have a beautiful and very blessed day!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...