CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Art Philosophy Cartridge

Welcome to my blog!

Last Friday at my PMS crop, my friend Dawn brought her new Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy and allowed me to cut some images.  It contains 700 great images, fonts, shapes and 3-D items that it was hard to pick.  Here are just a few of my favorites.

The rosettes are especially beautiful.  I plan to add some shimmer or glitz to them.  I'm hoping Dawn will visit again and allow me to cut some more flowers.

Butterflies fascinate me so of course I had to cut a few.  Are they not gorgeous?  The flourish swirls will make a great accent to a scrap page. 

The frame and heart were the final images I cut.  If you come back tomorrow I will post a project I made with these Cricut cuts.

Thanks Dawn for sharing and allowing me to play with your new cartridge.

Enjoy your day and take time to be creative!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...