CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

WELCOME SPRING

Good morning and welcome to my blog!

This weekend I got a few new toys and the Welcome Spring cartridge arrived on Friday.  This cart has an adorable little worm which I was anxious to cut out and use. 

Some of my favorite images on this cart are, of course the worm, butterfly, bird in a cage, the cute little bird house and the banner.  I feel this was a good investment, and I sticking to my story.  I just cannot pass up a good deal.

For this card I also used the following supplies:

Cindy Lou cart
Wild Card cart
Melon Mambo card stock (CS)
Garden Green CS
Black CS
Paisley Petals designer paper
Pink satin ribbon
Bo Bunny button

Hope you have a nice day and don't forget to leave a comment because on Sept. 3rd I will pick a winner for my blog candy.  I appreciate you stopping by today.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...