CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

"HELLO DOILY"

Good Tuesday morning and welcome to my blog!

On August 27th, Stampin' Up is hosting a Regional conference in Henderson, Nevada and I am so looking forward to this event.  At these gatherings, Stampin' Up demonstrators swap card fronts with each other.  This is going to be one of my swaps.  My friend Maria was kind enough to allow us to use her stamp set.  I am definitely going to order this beautiful stamp for myself.

Hello Doily stamp set (#122845, $17.95)
Along with my friends Lisa and Emily we worked on our swaps.  Using the "Hello Doily" stamp set inked with Versamark and using white embossing powder we heat set the pink cardstock (CS).  I love the effect and how my doilies turned out.  I also used the Scallop Trim corner punch and narrow pink satin ribbon.  I cut the doily image in three sections and mounted them on white CS.  Added a pearl to the center and stamped "Birthday Wishes" from the Occasional Quotes (#120142) stamp set.

This doily was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed on Pacific Pointe CS with clear embossing powder.  I cut the doily and mounted it on Bashful Blue CS.  Added white satin ribbon and a few pearls.  Stamped "Thanks" from the Afterthoughts stamp set (#120121) to finish the card.

I want to thank Maria, Lisa and Emily for their help on this project.  My goal is to make 100 card swaps and I think we got off to a good start.

Thanks for visiting and please come back soon.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...