CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

CREATIVE ELEMENTS


Welcome to my blog!

In just two weeks I will be attending the Stampin' Up Regional Conference in Henderson.  My goal is to make 100 card swaps.  I started on my third set of swaps and I hope you like it.
Yesterday, the UPS man delivered my first order from the new Stampin' Up Idea catalog.  It is packed with great new products which you can view online @ http://www.stampinup.com/. I was so excited to get my new toys and I couldn't wait to play with them.

Lace Ribbon Border punch (#122362)
I was especially excited about buying the Lace Ribbon Border punch. It creates a beautiful border trim.  You can cut any length you need for your projects. 
Creative Elements (#122647)
I used the Creative Elements stamp set to create this card.  Then I added rhinestones and glitter glue.  I stamped the images on white cardstock (CS) and mounted it on Pacific Pointe CS.  I also used a piece of the Lace Ribbon Border. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Erlinda

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!!! Love the design on it and the sparkles really stand out!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...