CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES


Woohoo, it's Friday!

Today, I have a very short post. I'm stressing out trying to finish my swaps for tomorrow's Stampin' Up Regional here in Henderson, Nevada.  My plan was to make 100 swaps and it looks like I will reach my goal!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up products:

Pacific Point card stock (#111350)
Whisper White card stock (#100730)
Party this Way stamp set (#120609)
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch (#119275)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits die (#118138)
Flower Garden embossing folder (#123113)

I am so looking forward to this weekend because its going to be a "crafting" weekend, my favorite kind.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to leave me a comment, you may be the winner of my 1st year blogging stamp set.

Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

me encanto erlinda, las mariposas y el color muy vivo, esta hermosa la tarjeta.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...