CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

MINI VALISE ALBUM

Good Monday morning and welcome to my blog!

If you're planning to take a trip or have recently taken one, this mini album is ideal for keeping your memorable pictures. 

I used Stampin' Up's On Board luggage chipboard which is now retired.  It measures 6 1/4" X 6 1/4" and contained 8 chipboards and two metal rings.







Here's a list of what I used to decorate this mini album:

Life's Journey scrap kit by K and Company
Travel scrap kit by Me and My Big Ideas
Grosgrain striped chocolate chip ribbon by Stampin' Up (SU)
Top Note die by SU
Vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz

Hope your week is filled with creative ideas and thanks for visiting.

Erlinda




1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Muy bonito me encanta, siga inspirandonos con sus proyectos, gracias por compartir.
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...