CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 01, 2011

Elegant Picture Canvas


Welcome back to my blog and thank you for stopping by.

I had a wonderful weekend, visiting some local scrapbooking stores with friends.  At one of those stores we were inspired with this project and decided to try duplicating it.

We used a 9 x 12 inch canvas and designer paper (DSP) by My Mind's Eye to decorate the oblong swirl cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge.  This cart has so many beautiful designs.  I cut the black cardstock at Fit to Page on a 12 x 12 mat, and the DSP at 11 inches.

The embellishments included pearls, beautiful lace ribbons, black swirl cut with Tim Holtz's Elegant Flourishes, Martha Stewart punch, and Stampin' Up's Flower Folds die for the flower.  Added a black chain to hang the canvas up.

These are the picture mats tucked inside the pocket on the canvas. I only made three, but you can decide how many you want.

This is going to be a wedding gift but you can use it for so many occasions, unless you decide to keep it for yourself.
Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did.  If you have any questions, besure to contact me.

Erlinda   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...