CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

VALENTINE CARD NO. 4

Filled With Love (121154)
I may not be able to post the rest of the week because I am going out of town.  So I decided to show you the fourth card for Valentine's Day today.  I think this is my favorite.  I liked the tri-fold on this card and hope you will too.
 
When you fold the card, the inside is hidden and then when you unfold it this is what you see.  This stamp set has nine images and four of them are verses.
At the workshop you will get to make the four cards and get a box to store them in.  Instead of a fifth Valentine card, I was asked to demonstrate how to make the Top Note chocolate nugget box that I posted on 12-30-10.
Top Note Chocolate Nugget box
Hopefully, that will be okay with everyone who has already signed up.  Come and enjoy an evening of creativity on January 14th.  


May the love of God fill your day.

1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

I was goigng to ask you the same thing. Love the cards. Can't wait.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...