CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

BE MY VALENTINE

Scallop Trim Border Punch (#118402)
Valentine's Day is fast approaching.  I have seen so many beautiful cards made with this stamp I could not resist buying it.  Last night I finally made my own card. 
Be My Valentine (#122045)
This is a new "a la carte" single stamp for only $8.95 from the current Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog.  This catalog is packed with so many new products.  You can view the catalog on line @ http://www.stampinup.com/.

Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (#121809)
This embossing folder (EF) is so stunning on any color cardstock (CS).  On white CS it looks very elegant.  The EF can also be found in the mini catalog. 
Don't forget that next week on January 25th, Sale-A-Bration starts.  With every $50 purchase you are eligible for a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which can also be viewed on-line.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend, and I hope you come back on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...