CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Crafting Place Crop

Good Monday morning everyone.  I hope everyone had a blessed weekend.  I cannot complain, God filled my days with so many good things.  My Friday night workshop was attended by eleven ladies.  I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I had a good time sharing what I am passionate about--card making. 
Saturday morning I went to Jennifer's Crafting Place for a crop with over 35 ladies.  The parking lot was so full I had to squeeze into a parking space and then jump over to the passenger side to get out of my car.  At my age, believe me that was not easy.
What you're seeing in these pictures is a very cute chipboard purse.  I remember purchasing this purse at the Crafting Place some time back and have never made it.  At the table where I was sitting, I met a talented lady by the name of Rebecca Lundquist and she is the designer of this purse.
Rebecca has motivated me to look through my stash of unfinished projects and hopefully I will find it and start working on my own chipboard purse.

There is alot of detail on her pages and I love the total project.  The Crafting Place was packed with ladies that are so talented and I was fortunate enough to sit across from Rebecca and watch her as she worked on her project. 



Rebecca came to the crop with her two daughters and both of them were just as creative as their mother. 
I could tell Rebecca was happy with her completed project.  I want to thank her for allowing me to post her beautiful purse on my blog.
This card was made by Penny Silva.  I had to steal a picture of this card because I plan to case it as soon as I can.  Penny always comes up with some beautiful cards.
This card was made by Edith (unfortunately I don't know her last name)  but she was at my workshop on Friday and because she is so soft spoken I did not realize she was an advance stamper.  I loved the card she made so much I ended buying the embossing folder there at the Crafting Place. 
This is my friend Maria Carrillo who lives in California and was visiting Vegas this weekend.  I convinced her to go with me to the crop and she made a couple of projects I shared with her.  We made a quick stop (an hour long) at the Scrappin' Time store and bought some scrapbooking supplies.  One of the ideas we saw there was an album made with CD's.  She decorated them with dinosaur papers and it came out looking so cute.  The mini album is for her son.  She left before I could snatch a picture.

On Sundays I worship God and thank him for all He allows me to do.  I hope your weekend was filled with love and joy and that you will come back and visit again.  Remember to do a little crafting each day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...