CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

JEWELRY HANGER

The start of a new week and I am excited.  I have lots of things planned and with God's blessings I hope to accomplish them.  

I bought this kit at Julie Jane Paper Company last summer and I finally got to completed it.  So many unfinished projects, so little time. 
This kit came with all the chipboard, designer paper (DSP), ribbons and wires.  The store personnel cut out my initials and the heart image for me with the purchase of the kit.
I adhered the DSP to the chipboard,  added rhinestones to the black crown and pink pearls to the heart.  I think I will probably add Stickles to my initials after this.
Now I can hang my diamond necklaces and bracelets (lol) in an orderly fashion.  Well another abandoned project completed, and so many more to go.  

If I get motivated, I just might duplicate this project.  It would make a great personalized gift.  There must be a Cricut cartridge that has a similar design.  If you find one, please let me know.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...