CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

BEAUTIFUL CARDS







It is so difficult to choose which one of these cards is my favorite.  I wish I could take credit for these cards but they were made by my friend Penny Silva and with her permission I am posting these cards for your enjoyment.  

Penny is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and an instructor at the Crafting Place located at 3560 East Russell Road, Las Vegas, NV.  For information on Penny's classes call The Crafting Place at (702) 845-2536.

I highly recommend that if you live in the Las Vegas area you visit the Crafting Place where you can find some great classes, crops and prices on scrapbooking supplies.  

Thank you Penny for allowing me to share these beautiful cards.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...