CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BIRD CAGE LAYOUT

Monday came and went, and it was the beginning of what I expect to be a wonderful week.  I met with friends, Lisa, Emmy and Cecy to have some fun and we did.  I was surprised that I was able to finish two projects in one day.  I think the creativity was bouncing off of each of us.
I am in love with this beautiful paper by My Mind's Eye.  This sheet is called "Happily Ever After."  It is very glitz and the images are so subtle and beautiful.  The fabric flowers are by Websters Pages which I bought at Scrappin' Time.  The Eyelet Border punch from Stampin' Up added a very elegant look to my layout.  Did you notice the Scallop Trim corner punch on the edges of the photo mat?  Hmm, my favorite punch.

I cut the bird cage at 4 inches from the Cricut cartridge called Songbird.  And I added embossed butterfly stickers by Recollections bought at Michaels.  The two-sided DSP with the musical notes is also by My Minds Eye called "Girlfriends" Lovely Paper.
I cut the banner from the DSP "Girlfriends" sheet and used the rest of the DSP for the picture mats.
I wish I could take credit for the flowers, but I didn't have time to make my own so I used Prima Flowers "Fleurs de Prisma" which I bought at Scrappy Do.  Each of the mats has an opening and I placed a tag for pictures in each one.  Used Shimmer paper for the tags and Martha Stewart ribbon.

 
Well I feel I'm on track with my resolution.  For the month of January I've done a page layout each week so far.  For me that is an accomplishment.  

Come back tomorrow to see my second project which I'm sure you will like.  Have a happy day and may God bless you in all you do today!

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

WOW Erlinda!! Le quedo super divinas las paginas. es todo una experta ya en scrapbooking!!
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...