CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

VALENTINE CARD BOX


Good Monday morning everyone!  It is good to be back home.  I enjoyed visiting my family and friends in California, but I missed being home.  Back to working on this Friday's Valentine workshop.  This is the box that is my gift to the ladies that attend the workshop.  
The box  holds approximately four cards with envelopes.  After the workshop I will post the instructions for those of you who would like to make one. 

 

For some reason the image is not the best.  I am still getting use to this new camera.  But believe me the box looks better in person. 

Don't forget that starting on January 25th, Stampin' Up is offering their annual Sale-A-Bration (SAB) event.  For every   $50 purchase you get a free stamp set.  Be sure to check the website at www.stampinup.com to view the SAB catalog online. 


1 comments:

cricutmomof2 said...

You do such great work.Love it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...