CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Cupcakes


Build A Cupcake Punch (#121807) and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (#120175)

Wednesday was the start of something new.  Emily Morales, Lisa Monter and myself got together to stamp.  We've commited to meeting again next week to share our creativity. 

This cute baby card was made by Emily.  I think it looks adorable and believe me I am anxious to case it.

Emily used the new Build A Cupcake Punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up.  She embossed the card with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then distressed it with Chocolate Chip ink.

She also used the Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  On the frosting of the cupcake she added white glitter puffy paint.  

Simply adorable!  Great job Emily.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you Erlinda. I had so much fun. You inspire me! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...