CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scalloped Circle Flower Layout - Part I

I just can't stop making these gorgeous flowers.  They are so addicting and beautiful. 

Just before Christmas last year I emptied out my scrap container.  Well it is overflowing once again.  I decided to start using those scraps again and I punched out scallop circles and five petal flowers. 

Using different color scraps I was able to make several flowers to place on my scrapbook layout. 
 
I added rhinestones to the center of some of the flowers.
I really liked the way the flowers added such an elegant effect on my page layout. 
This is what I used on my layout:

Bo-Bunny designer paper (DSP)
My Mind's Eye for the background DSP 
Worn Lipstick Stickles
Gold brads
Stampin' Up embosslits leaf,
Bazzill CS strips
Prima pearls 
Cricut Tinker Bell & Friends cartridge
Miscellaneous paper scraps.


Prima Flowers watch out for the competition.  I will post my second page layout as soon as I finish another batch of flowers.  Let me know if you think I have a future in the flower business. 

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

WOW Erlinda!!! you are getting better and better!!
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...