CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Warm & Cozy Baby Blankets

Baby blankets
Two more days before our church craft fair and I am hustling to finish my projects.  With the help of a special friend, Gloria Galvez, I was able to finish my two baby blankets.  Each blanket takes about 3 yards of fleece depending on how big you want it.  There is NO SEWING, how great is that, to make these blankets.  They do not unravel and they are easy to wash.  I bought the fabric at Jo-Ann's. 

Pony blanket

Even though this one has purple as a backing, the front has little brown ponies which I think would be appropriate for either a little girl or boy.
This blanket is intended for a sweet baby girl.  The front side has images of baby ducks, little girl's shoes, baby socks, boats and teddy bears.  The opposite side is a solid yellow fleece.  It takes about 1 1/2 yards of pattern fleece and another 1 1/2 yard of a solid color fleece.

Hope this is a project you would like to try.  If you need the directions just drop me a note and I will be happy to help you.  These make great gifts and you can probably make one in about 2 hours.

That's it for today, got to get back to finishing my other craft projects.  Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...