CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good-bye's are always sad

Miguel, Bertha, Brianna, Palermo and Santy Briseno
My son Miguel and his family left this morning back to 
San Diego.  They arrived last Wednesday night and the time just flew by so quickly.  They made the 7-hour drive to come and spend Thanksgiving with me.  We shared alot in these few days and I am thankful that they spend this holiday with me.  

I got to go shopping with Bertha and she helped me select their Christmas gifts.  Then my son took me to the military Exchange to shop some more and I found a couple of bargains there.  Last night Bertha and I bonded and we went to the movies to watch Love and Drugs which is a great movie.  

I'm beginning to miss all the noise the kids made and their funny antics.  God has blessed me with six grandchildren and each one is so special to me.


Thanks for letting me share this moment of gratitude.  See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...