CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas door hanger


Joy, Cheer, Peace and Noel
Today, I stopped at one of my favorite top 10 stores:  The Dollar Tree Store.  I was looking for a door hanger for my Christmas wreath that I am working on. 
Gold and Silver door hangers
I found them in silver and gold, but they were really plain, so I decided to decorate them a bit. 

Silver Dove/Peace
I also bought the Christmas ornaments at the Dollar Tree and hot glued them to the metal door hangers. 
Poinsettia/Noel
I added the words; JOY, CHEER, NOEL and PEACE by cutting them out with the Cricut Storybook cartridge. 
Red bells/Joy
I cut out the letters at 1 3/4", ran them through the Xyron Create-a-sticker, glued them to the door hanger and--what would a project be without some BLING--I added Stickles. 
Red bow/Cheer
I plan to keep one for myself and the other three I will be donating to the Christmas Craft Fair at St. John Neumann Catholic Church located at 2575 West El Campo Grande Ave, North Las Vegas, NV, 89031.  The craft fair will be held this coming Saturday, November 20th at 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 21st at 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.  Hope to see you there.

Close-up
Hope you liked this project and thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comments:

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Great job Erlinda, Love them
Penny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...