CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY

Yesterday was truly a family day for me.  We had so much to be thankful for.  Our dinner was packed with lots of food.  We had turkey, ham and tamales, too many side dishes to mention and our desserts of course were all low calorie.

We played the white elephant game and we laughed so much stealing gifts from each other.  I wanted to share a few pictures of my family as we gathered to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Tisa (my nephew's beautiful wife)

Angie and Brianna (BFF's)


Hector and Maria (my happy nephew and thank God my sister out of the hospital)

Miguel (my son who came to visit with his wife Bertha and my grandkids)

My sister Maria and her hubby Victor

Natie and Zekey (granddaughter and nephew who ate all the pistachios)

Gregory and Santy (nephew and grandson.  I think these two had too much to eat.)


Terry and Natie (my daughter and granddaughter, I know thes two had seconds.  They even brought their own plate)

Emanuel and Natie (my son-in-law, these two never left the table)
Black Friday is here!  Were you one of the crazy shoppers up before the sun came up.  I have to confess I was out there at 5 a.m. rushing to Joann's.  I waited 1/2 hour out in the freezing cold, but it was so worth it.  I was able to buy the mini Cricut Cake machine for $99 (50% off), the Cinch book binder for $40 (60% off) and a couple of Sizzix embossing folders for $4 (at 75% off).  Waited 5 minutes in line to pay and I was out of there a happy shopper with my purchases.   I have to admit all these gifts are for me but sometimes you have to sacrifice and make yourself No. 1. 

Okay, time for me to go clean the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...