CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

For my Countdown to Christmas I used a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree Store.  I lined it with Deck the Halls designer paper from Stampin' Up.

Top view
I used the Cricut cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, Joys of the Seasons and Christmas Noel.  I also used Garden Green and Real Red card stock. 
I used flat bottle caps to glue the numbers and to add pictures of my granddaughters.  Behind each bottle cap I added magnets.  Also put Stickles on the numbers and Christmas.  Cut the snowflakes with the Sizzlets from Stampin' Up on the Big Shot and added glitter to them.   Used red grosgrain ribbon and punched holes thru the cookie sheet with the Crop-a-dile.

I hope you enjoyed all the gift ideas for Christmas and if you have anything to share, please send it to me and I will be happy to post it on my blog.  Have a great weekend, I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...