CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ROUGH & READY

Hello my blog friends and blessings to you!

A couple of weeks ago my friend Lisa invited us to her son's birthday party which included horseback riding.  My three grandaughters had so much fun they're still talking about this party.  On 10-17-11, I posted my first layout of this event.
My little cowgirls were "rough and ready" for this day.  I'm appreciative that Lisa made this experience possible for them.  I wish I had taken more photos because creating these western layouts was so much fun for me.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.


Supplies used:

Old West cartridge
Accucut images
Recollections stickers
Reminisce designer paper

Thanks for visiting.  You all come back again!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...