CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PRECIOUS!

Hello my blog friends and welcome!

All my grandchildren are precious to me, but this layout highlights my 7-year old granddaughter Natalia. The butterfly on her shirt just seemed to go with this layout. 

"Precious" was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge. 

Other supplies used:

My Minds Eye Blush Princess DSP
Elegant Flourishes die by Tim Holtz
Sewing Room die by Tim Holtz
Seamless Experience cling stamp set by Tim Holtz
Colorbox ornamental pin
pink thread
cream color ribbon flowers
pearl ribbon

I hope "every day is a special occasion" for you to craft.  Enjoy your day and I invite you to come back and visit again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...