CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

BUTTERFLY MINI-ALBUM


Happy Monday my blog followers!

I had a really nice weekend with great weather here in Vegas.  On Saturday I attended a Halloween crop at Scrappin' Time and the above butterfly mini-album was the project I worked on.   

(Page 1)
The designer paper used throughout this album is the Mariposa stack by DCWV.  I've had this stack for over two years so it was time to use it.  The front butterfly is attached with a butterfly brad and its movable.

(Page 2)

(Page 3)

(Page 4)
(Page 5)
(Page 6)

(Page 7)

(Page 8)

(Page 9)


(Page 10)

Each page was distressed with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink and then Mod Podge was applied.  Although its hard to see, the album has a very glossy look.  I love butterflies so this album was a pleasure to make.

Thank you for stopping by and have a happy day!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...