CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

BLESSINGS

Welcome to my blog!

It surprises me how quickly the weeks go by.  But I'm thankful and blessed with each day the Lord gives me.  At St. John Neumann Church, parents who want their children baptized have to go through a process that I assist them with.  I made this layout for a couple who I am helping prepare for the baptisimal of their little baby girl.

Used the Cindy Loo cartridge to cut the large flower, the swirls and the word "Blessings."


The pink flowers are handmade using the scallop circle punch by Stampin' Up.
The pink background paper is by Bo Bunny.  Can't remember where the scallop trim was purchased.

That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a blessed day!

Erlinda 

2 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Really pretty Erlinda!! They will love it!!!
cecy

abby said...

Erlinda me encanto su pagina, sobre todo para mi bebe, que es una bendicion para mi, le va a encantar a esos padres amorosos!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...