CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

BLISS

Welcome and good Monday morning!

This weekend was fantastic at the Faith Community Lutheran Scrapbooking Crop.  This was my first time attending and I was totally impressed.  This is one of the page layouts I finished while there.

With the help of my friend Lisa this layout has images cut from Gypsy Wanderings and Home Decor cartridges.  I entered this layout in the Queen of the Crop contest and although it was not selected I enjoyed participating.


Other supplies used:

Martha Stewart small and large Monarch butterfly punches
Prima swirl ribbon flowers
Diamond Stickles
brown packing paper
Scallop circle punch by Stampin' Up
Flower pins by Teri Schoeni (Heart to Home)

The next crop is scheduled for February 24--25, 2012.  Contact Carol Shanks @ cannshanks@aol.com for more information.

Thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...