CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Graphic 45 "An ABC Primer"


When I first saw this vintage schoolhouse designer paper by Graphic 45, I knew I had to buy it. I found my inspiration at one of my favorite stores "Scrappy-Do."  Only two sheets from the collection were needed to create this two-page layout. The black cardstock ABC alphabet border was cut from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. 

The entire layout was double mounted and all the tags, rulers, letters were from the embellishment sheet from this collection.  The red checkered ribbon by Stampin' Up was added to the tags and the "XYZ" banner.

The tags can easy be removed from the alphabet pocket.  All the images on this designer paper are breathtaking and bring back many school memories. 

This page is packed with all the great paraphernalia from this collection.   Also added a few paper clips to the school theme.

The tags are either held by a silver brad or they can be slipped inside the pocket.

 The tiny clocks are also part of the printed images. They were cut out and mounted on red buttons.   The addition blocks are perfect for this layout.


To finalize the page layout I added pictures of Natie and Angie sitting on rocking chairs.  Their names were cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

Enjoy the start of a new week and thanks for visiting my blog.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...