CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cowgirl Up!



 Howdy blog friends! 

Wow! where did the weekend go?  I spent Saturday at the Pink Ribbon Scrappin' Time crop.  Because I was enjoying myself so much, I guess time just flew by.  This 2-page layout was one of my finished projects.

My granddaughters enjoyed a horseback ride at a friend's birthday party last week.  I must admit I was too scared to ride myself, but they were brave cowgirls and loved the ride.

I could not crop all the pictures, so I created a pocket in which to save the additional  photos.



Supplies used:

Moxie western designer paper
All embellishments were cut with the Old West cartridge
Mounting tape
Tim Holtz distress ink/vintage photo

I did buy some additional western DSP, so expect another layout of this horseback riding experience.

Thanks for visiting my blog partners--giddyup and come back soon.

Erlinda aka "Annie Oakley" (lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...