CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PRECIOUS


Good Tuesday morning!

A few days ago my friend Isela stopped by and she had a gift for me.  She knows I love butterflies and the beautiful rhinestone butterfly was one of two that she gave me.  The butterfly was the inspiration for this "Precious" layout.
The background designer paper is from the Femme Fatale/Mujer Fatal paper stack by Recollections.
The other embellishments used were the burgundy flower by Jolee's Boutique; Martha Stewart lattice punch; Sizzix Flourish #2 die; Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die; white doilies; and clear rhinestones.

"Precious" was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.

I want to thank Isela for the butterflies and thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.

Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Erlinda esta precioso este minialbum, a mi tambien me gusta este papel esta precioso. Felicidades buen trabajo!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...