CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thinking of You Cards


Welcome friends!
 
Recently, I came across this website on Pinterest and I was inspired by Kittie Caracciolo @
http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/2013/01/wishing-for-spring-flowers.html.   She used the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch and I copied her idea. 
 
 
This second card uses the Window Two die by Spellbinders.  All the pretty flowers are by Trico Sources, Inc.
 
 
What I love about this die is that the window opens and inside I used a scrap of the Secret Garden paper by
Graphic 45. 
 
In the next two weeks I will be reaching my 1,000th post.  Can't believe this is about to happen and I want to celebrate by giving away some blog candy.  Leave me some sweet comments and your name will be added to a drawing for a prize to whoever can leave a comment every time I post a project. 
 
Hope you too will be inspired to create something today!
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card! Love it. Love the paper lines too

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...