CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 20, 2013

Greatest Dad

 
Good Monday morning!
 
I've been down with a very bad cold this weekend, but I managed to make this cute candy holder/card with the clear treat tubes (Z1823) by Close To My Heart.  Father's Day is just around the corner and these make nice gift ideas.
  
 
Open the card and you can add another bag of candy or a gift card inside the pocket.  I think I need to decorate the inside a bit more.
  
 
The papers are from CTMH Dream Pop collection which is only available thru the end of May.
 
 
Here's another candy holder for Father's Day that uses the treat tubes. 
  


I used the following supplies:
 
Artiste cartridge (Z1790)
Frame Flare stamp set (D1546)
Perfect Fit-Dad (C1542)
Dream Pop paper collection
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...