CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

LOVE

 
Welcome!
 
Last month I went to El Paso, Texas,  for the funeral of a dear aunt.  Although the trip was a sad one, it also turned out to be a joyous one.  I got to spend time with my cousin Patty and her friend Patty.  Two Patty's was hard to deal with, both of them with the same name.  All three of us enjoyed the short time together.
 
 
My cousin Patty lives in San Antonio, TX, so I seldom get to see her.  I loved spending the weekend with her and her friend.  It was hard to say good-bye.  I'm glad I have these pictures to remember her by.
 
 
Supplies used:
 
Lady Couture stack by DCWV
Layered title by Colorbox
Elegant Flourishes die by Tim Holtz
Wood shapes banner by Little Yellow Bicycle
EK circle scallop punch
 
Thank you for your visit.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...