CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Artiste File Folder Album


Hoot its Wednesday!
 
I want to share this cute file folder project that I thoroughly loved making.  Using the Artiste cartridge to cut the box and file folders was quick and easy. 

 
The whole project was made with Close To My Heart's Dream Pop paper collection. 
 
 
Each file folder was decorated with this paper line and then I added a small flip flop page protector for photos on the inside.
 
 
Here is a better view of the flip flap.
 
 
This is the side view of my project which actually turned out to be sort of a mini album.
 
 
The flip side of my file box where I can jot down some "wise ideas."   OWL--be seeing you soon!
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...