CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happily EverAfter

 
Welcome!
 
Today is Friday and its the start of a long holiday weekend.  So I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. 
 
I want to share this layout of my daughter and her family.
 

 This picture was taken last year for my son-in-law Emanuel's sister's wedding.  My daughter Terry and granddaughters Angie and Natalia looked so happy and beautiful.
 
 
Supplies used:
 
Paper House Productions designer paper
Recollections adhesive rhinestones
Recollections butterfly stickers
Recollections floral embellishments
Spellbinders grand scalloped ovals die
Swiss dots embossing folder
gold leaf ribbon
 
 
Erlinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...