CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Retirement

 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
A few day ago while looking for stuff to donate to the church, I found pictures of my retirement from back in 2003.  Ten years have gone by and those memories brought back a lot of emotions.
 
 
  
 
 I started a Project Life album a few months ago and decided these pictures would be appropriate for my album.
 
 
Many of my friends attended my retirement party.  After 38 years of service so many people crossed my life.
 
 
I was surprised to see my son Miguel who was stationed in Italy attend my party.  I had not yet met my grandson Palermo who was only a few months old.
 
 
 
I still have over 6 more pages but for now I'll just share these. 
 
 
It was nice looking through these pictures and remembering good times.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...