CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 17, 2013

FAMILY

 
Happy Friday!
 
I have another album page made with the flip flaps by Close to My Heart.  This top page was made with a
6" x 12" flip flap and decorated with the Chantilly paper line (X7163B) and Chantilly dimensional elements (X7163C). 
 
 
The title "Family" was cut with the Artiste cartridge (Z1790).  As you can see by adding the flip flap I am able to mount six pictures to my layout.
 
 
As I posted two days ago, I am nearing my 1,000th post and I am offering some blog candy.  When you leave a comment on my blog, your name will be entered for the prize.  Looking forward to reading your comments.
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Me encanto esta muy bonito Erlinda como siempre un gran trabajo :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...