CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 06, 2013

My Creations Paper Pouch Mini Album

 
 
Happy Monday!
 
The start of a new week after a very busy and exciting weekend.  I was invited to attend a fun-filled Close to my Heart crop where we made this pretty mini album.




The album consists of three large My Creations paper pouches (Z1828) by Close to my Heart.



Each pouch has a pocket that slides out where you can add more photos.
 
 
 
This project uses the Chantily paper packet (X7163B).
 
 
The back of the album has a journaling tag from the Chantily dimensionsal assortment pack (X713C).

If you would like a complimentary work sheet on how to create this album, please email me and I would be happy to send you a copy.



Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...