CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

My "Perfect" Scallop Mini Album

This is another mini album I've had for quite awhile and never finished.  The kit came with the beautiful designer paper and embellishments.  Of course, I was not satisfied with what the kit came with and I added a few more embellishments from my stash.  Added colorful sheer ribbons on the metal rings.
On these two page mats I used my new Recollections ribbon stitch punch.  I love the effect it gives the card stock.  I shaded the edges of all the pages of my mini album with brown ink.
There are a total of 12 pages you can place pictures or journaling on.  This mini scrapbook is also going into my donation bin for my church's craft boutique. 
I used the Top Note die by Stampin' Up to create the picture mats.
The mats were embossed with the Manhattan Flower impressions folder before mounting them on the designer paper.
I am enjoying working on these mini albums and they don't take very long to create. 
I'm going to set a goal of creating another four mini albums this weekend.  My friend Vicky Lopez @ http://www.kreation-korner.blogspot.com/ is hosting a crop and can you guess what I'll be doing at her crop.
This is the back cover of the mini album.  I know you will agree that the designer paper is very stunning.  I added a ton of rhinestones to the center of the two flowers.   In person it looks very glitzy and pretty.

I have so many other mini scrapbooks which I hope to finish.  I feel inspired in the fact that I want to donate my creations to the church's craft fair.  Please let me know what you think.  I enjoy reading your comments and I want to thank everyone who has left me a comment. 

Hope you can come back Monday to share some creativity!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow and Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it and the design is awesome!!!! Excellent job!!!!!

Sandy O said...

Such a "perfect" project. Love, love, love everything about it.

Sandy O said...

Hi Erlinds, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

I got my first flower soft from 7 kids college fund here>>>

http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Then I found out that flower soft has their own blog here>>>

http://flower-softinc.blogspot.com/

They post great deals here.

I also just ordered some (after finding the great deals) from the Flower Soft store here>>>

http://www.flower-soft.us.com/index.php

This is where the instant downloads for backgrounds and 3D backgrounds are.

Watch out...LOL...it is addictive. I am looking forward to see what you do with it :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...