I've been tagged twice with the 2011 CRICUT-TASTIC AWARD!!!!!
I want to thank Cecy and Donya for this award.
Please visit Cecy's blog at http://cecygarcia.blogspot.com/ and
Donya at http://okscrappinmama.blogspot.com/
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Let's all celebrate Cricut's 5 year anniversary.
The rules for this award are:
1. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs!
2. You also have to tell 5 Cricut-Related things about yourself.
Now let's pass it on! Please visit and congratulate these ladies on receiving this honorable award.
Mary at http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
Vicky and Annie at http://kreation-korner.blogspot.com/
Emily at http://coolcricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Anniebee at http://anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com/
Silvia at http://alvinascreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-to-me.html
Karen at http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
Natasha at http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/
Lu at http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/
Ashley at http://craftsfromashley.blogspot.com/
Sheandra at http://lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com/
Here are the 5 Cricut related things about me:
1. I own the Expression and the Create Cricut machines.
2. I won the Create Cricut on my cruise to Alaska two years ago and it goes with me any time I go to a crop.
3. I own the Gypsy, but I can not lie I have not mastered this little machine. I mostly use it to look up images and I enjoy looking at all the images on cartridges I do not own.
4. I own "92" Cricut cartridges. WooWhoo!!
5. I love making page layouts and 3-D projects using my Cricut.